Are you looking for recipe inspiration The Best Aussie Burger ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas The Best Aussie Burger What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of The Best Aussie Burger, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare The Best Aussie Burger delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make The Best Aussie Burger adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook The Best Aussie Burger estimated approx 30 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it The Best Aussie Burger home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make The Best Aussie Burger use 23 type of material and 11 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I learned this recipe when I was working in a Sydney yacht club bistro, downstairs from a 5 star restaurant who created the recipe. The sign said it all – 'best burgers on the harbor!' rnrnThey're the best burgers in the world.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make The Best Aussie Burger:
- Burger Patty:
- + approx 1 – 2 pounds mince meat (amount depends on you and your hunger!)
- + 1 large onion, (any style), diced
- + Pepper
- + Salt
- + 1 or 2 eggs, depending on amount of mince
- + about 1/2 – 1 cup of breadcrumbs
- + About 2 tblsp of worcestershire sauce, more if you like the flavor
- + a few drops of chilli sauce
- + some ketchup (tomato sauce)
- + some bbq sauce
- Burger Ingredients:
- Onion, sliced
- Beetroot (beets) tinned, sliced (not cubed)
- Pineapple, (tinned), sliced (not cubed)
- Cheese (any type is good)
- Bread buns
- Tomato Sauce
- BBQ Sauce
Steps to make The Best Aussie Burger
- Burger Patty – put all the ingredients together and mix together with your hands. Then, roll them up and pat them firmly into burger patties. Set aside.
- For the items that will go into the burger:
- Tomatoes – slice them, medium thickness.
- Lettuce – break lettuce leaves apart rather than cut into thin strips.
- Pineapple – grill on BBQ or in pan. When browned on one side, turn over and crack egg in pinapple hole. When egg is cooked, put these aside or on a very low heat.
- Bacon – cook the bacon on the BBQ or pan where you'll be cooking the meat patties. Once they're cooked, set them aside as with the pineapple.
- Cook the onion slices on the grill or in the pan. Any way to cook them is fine, I prefer cooking them with a bit of water to soften them.
- Now, cook the meat patties until they're medium or medium- well done. When you've flipped them over, place the following on top of the patty in this order: rn- baconrn- pineapple with egg in it rn- sliced beetrootrn- onionrn- slice of cheesern- add some ketchup and bbq sauce over the top
- As this is being done – toast those buns! Don't forget them as I always do and burn them 🙂
- Put the bun on a serving plate. On the bottom of the toasted bun add in the following order:rn- lettucern- tomatorn- then add the cooked meat patty that has everything sitting on top of it! It's very tall now so be careful not to topple it!rn- leave the top of the bun on the side of the plate – the recipient of the burger can do their own honor of putting the burger lid on!
- Eat! It's going to get messy but sooooooo delicious.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make The Best Aussie Burger which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!