Are you looking for recipe inspiration Sweet & Sour Hawaiian Meatballs ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Sweet & Sour Hawaiian Meatballs What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Sweet & Sour Hawaiian Meatballs, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Sweet & Sour Hawaiian Meatballs delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Sweet & Sour Hawaiian Meatballs home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Sweet & Sour Hawaiian Meatballs use 7 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Sweet & Sour Hawaiian Meatballs:
- 30 frozen meatballs (I swear by Costco's Kirkland brand)
- 1 1/2 cup canned pineapple chunks (strain and set juice aside)
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 cup brown sugar (not packed)
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2/3 cup white vinegar
Steps to make Sweet & Sour Hawaiian Meatballs
- Combine meatballs, pineapple chunks, and green pepper in a large pot.
- Whisk together 1 cup of pineapple juice, soy sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, and cornstarch until the sugar and cornstarch are completely dissolved.
- Pour mixture over meatballs and stir.
- Turn heat to medium-high and cover
- Let simmer for 11-15 minutes, or until sauce thickens and meatballs are hot all the way through. Stir occasionally.
- Serve over cauliflower rice, quinoa, rice, whatever you'd like!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Sweet & Sour Hawaiian Meatballs which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!