Are you looking for recipe inspiration Simple Tofu Matcha Custard Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Simple Tofu Matcha Custard Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Simple Tofu Matcha Custard Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Simple Tofu Matcha Custard Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Simple Tofu Matcha Custard Pudding adalah 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Simple Tofu Matcha Custard Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Simple Tofu Matcha Custard Pudding use 7 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
This is a variation of my “Simple! Tofu No-Bake Cheesecake” recipe.nnWhen you chill these desserts, they will go a little hard. Some liquid will separate out of the tofu and settle on the top of the dessert so drain it before serving. These desserts don't keep for long so serve them on the same day or morning after.nnThese desserts have a rich matcha flavour and you can hardly taste the tofu at all. Recipe by Miyakojika
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Simple Tofu Matcha Custard Pudding:
- 1/2 block Tofu
- 3 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 1/2- tablespoons Matcha
- 1 tbsp White sesame paste
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 Boiled azuki beans, molasses, or other topping of your choice
Steps to make Simple Tofu Matcha Custard Pudding
- Drain the tofu for about 20 minutes. This is “Pecchin”'s recipe for “How to Drain Tofu for Sloppy Housewives”.nnhttps://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143046-simple-and-easy-drained-tofu
- Mix the tofu, maple syrup, matcha, sesame paste, and lemon juice together with a hand mixer (or in a food processor) until smooth.
- You can use either silken or firm tofu for this recipe (firm tofu gives a denser dessert), but firm tofu tends to go lumpy so blend it well.
- Transfer to a dessert dish and chill well in the fridge. Add some boiled azuki beans or molasses on top to finish.
- Recipe variation: “Simple Tofu Black Sesame Blancmange”.nnhttps://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153005-simple-tofu-black-sesame-blancmange
- Recipe variation: “Tofu No-Bake Cheesecake”. Feel free to give it a try.nnhttps://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156846-simple-tofu-no-bake-cheesecake
- Recipe variation: “Simple Tofu Strawberry Yogurt”.nnhttps://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152743-simple-tofu-desserts-strawberry-yogurt
- Recipe variation: “Simple Tofu Chocolate Mousse”.nnhttps://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156001-chocolate-flavored-tofu-mousse
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Simple Tofu Matcha Custard Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!