Are you looking for recipe inspiration Pineapple tarts ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Pineapple tarts What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Pineapple tarts, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Pineapple tarts delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Pineapple tarts adalah 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Pineapple tarts estimated approx 1 hour 30 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Pineapple tarts home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Pineapple tarts use 6 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Pineapple tarts:
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 3 egg yolk
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 280 grams butter
- 450 grams plain flour
- 250 grams pineapple paste
Steps to make Pineapple tarts
- sift flour and sugar into mixing bowl
- separate egg yolk from egg and stir with vanilla essence
- add butter into flour mixture and rub lightly until bright yellow
- add egg yolk into flour mixture and and rub gently until it sticks together like dough
- wrap the bowl with cling wrap and chill in fridge for an hour
- take out dough and preheat oven for for 10 minutes at 190٥c
- shape the dough into tarts and add pineapple paste and bake for 12 to 15 minutes at 190٥c
- cool before placing into container
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Pineapple tarts which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!