Are you looking for recipe inspiration One Bowl Caramel Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas One Bowl Caramel Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of One Bowl Caramel Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare One Bowl Caramel Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make One Bowl Caramel Pudding adalah 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook One Bowl Caramel Pudding estimated approx 1 hour.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it One Bowl Caramel Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make One Bowl Caramel Pudding use 7 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
My family loves eating this caramel pudding from a single bowl instead of ramekins because it makes it more 'share-able' and it's also easier to double the recipe without having to use several bowls.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make One Bowl Caramel Pudding:
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cup milk (warm)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Steps to make One Bowl Caramel Pudding
- Melt sugar in a dry pan over a low heat till it turns golden. Pour the caramel into an oven-proof medium sized bowl, tilt it to coat the base. Keep aside to allow the caramel to set for 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs, sugar, milk and vanilla until combined but not foamy. Strain mixture through a sieve to remove egg residue. Pour this mixture into the caramel bowl.
- Place the bowl in a baking pan and pour boiling water to a depth of about 1 inch.
- Preheat oven to 190°F Celsius/ 375°F Fahrenheit and bake for 35-45 minutes till a knife inserted comes clean.
- Allow to cool, then refrigerate for about an hour before serving. To de-mould, run a knife around the edges and invert the bowl onto a plate.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make One Bowl Caramel Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!