Are you looking for recipe inspiration Miss Ria Khairiyah's Puding Roti Tawar Zebra-in pink ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Miss Ria Khairiyah's Puding Roti Tawar Zebra-in pink What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Miss Ria Khairiyah's Puding Roti Tawar Zebra-in pink, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Miss Ria Khairiyah's Puding Roti Tawar Zebra-in pink delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Miss Ria Khairiyah's Puding Roti Tawar Zebra-in pink home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Miss Ria Khairiyah's Puding Roti Tawar Zebra-in pink use 10 type of material and 4 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Miss Ria Khairiyah published this gorgeous recipe 5 days ago, i knew i had to try it🤩 i couldnt get the zebra stripes as perfect as hers- i didnt have agar agar, i used a simple gelatin powder, but its gorgeous and tasty and i added my own idea with the strawberry milk. Please check out Miss Ria Khairiyah's page for endless pro recipes which are also breathtaking gorgeous🤩
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Miss Ria Khairiyah's Puding Roti Tawar Zebra-in pink:
- 2 small packets of dusty dry gelatin
- 1 small packet red jelly dust
- 1 small packet transparent jelly dust
- 6 slices normal soft white toast bread
- 400 ml milk
- 400 ml strawberry milk
- Beetroot juice for red color or
- Artificial red food coloring
- 100 g sugar
- 200 g white chocolate
Steps to make Miss Ria Khairiyah's Puding Roti Tawar Zebra-in pink
- In the food processor mix 3 slices of bread with some milk, then transfer it to a cooking pot, add the rest of the 400 ml milk,add the sugar and bring it to a boil. Add 1 pocket of dusty dry gelatin and the transparent gelly powder, stir regularly, after circa 5 minutes remove from the stove and add half of the white chocolate. Stir it so the choco melts and let it cool a bit.
- Now we do almost the same with the pink layer. We will use strawberry milk (i used Müllermilch brand). Lets mix 3 slices of bread in the food processor then transfer to a bowl, put it on the stove. Here we dont add sugar just the red gelly powder and the gelatin dust and for color beetroot juice or artificial red food color. Bring it to a boil, then take it off the heat. Mix in the rest of the white choco.
- In a metal cake mold, start adding the layers with a big spoon. First red, then in middle white, then red again. Continue till your colors are over or the cake mold is full. Put it in the deep freeze for sometime,circa 1 hour or so.Enjoy.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Miss Ria Khairiyah's Puding Roti Tawar Zebra-in pink which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!