Are you looking for recipe inspiration Healthy With Tofu! Easy Kabocha Squash Pudding Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Healthy With Tofu! Easy Kabocha Squash Pudding Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Healthy With Tofu! Easy Kabocha Squash Pudding Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Healthy With Tofu! Easy Kabocha Squash Pudding Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Healthy With Tofu! Easy Kabocha Squash Pudding Cake adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Healthy With Tofu! Easy Kabocha Squash Pudding Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Healthy With Tofu! Easy Kabocha Squash Pudding Cake use 7 type of material and 11 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
My regular recipe for kabocha squash cake uses tons of butter. One time, I tried making that cake with tofu instead of butter, and it turned out quite nicely! Since then, I often make this cake when the kabocha are in season.nnYou don't need to be too precise when measuring out the ingredients. One time I used drained yogurt when I didn't have tofu, and the resulting cake tasted nice and light. The butter is mostly for the flavor. So it's optional!! This cake is quick and easy; you won't have too many dishes to wash, either. Recipe by Sakoderiko
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Healthy With Tofu! Easy Kabocha Squash Pudding Cake:
- 1/4 Kabocha squash
- 150 grams Silken tofu
- 10 grams Butter (optional)
- 2 Eggs
- 100 ml Milk
- 50 grams Sugar
- 50 grams Cake flour
Steps to make Healthy With Tofu! Easy Kabocha Squash Pudding Cake
- Chop up the kabocha squash and microwave to soften. If your oven has a “cook vegetables” setting, please use that.
- When the kabocha is cooked, preheat oven to 180℃.
- Combine the hot kabocha from Step 1 and the butter in a bowl. Mash and blend with a hand mixer. You can also use a blender or a food processor.
- (If you don't have any electric appliance as above, please mash and mix the kabocha manually with a whisk.)
- Measure and add all the other ingredients into the bowl. There's no need to sift the flour.
- Line the cake pan with a sheet of parchment paper, and pour in the batter. Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven.
- After 30-35 minutes, check on the cake. Cover it with aluminum foil before it burns.
- When done, test the cake with a skewer and make sure it comes out clean. Done. Wait until it cools down, and remove from the pan.
- For best results, chill in the fridge before serving.
- (You can actually make this in a rice cooker. Pour the batter into the rice cooker, and switch it on. When done, test it with a skewer. If it's not done, then cook it again.)
- (Please remove the skin of the kabocha squash if its flavors bothers you. Without the skin, the cake becomes beautifully orange.)
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Healthy With Tofu! Easy Kabocha Squash Pudding Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!