Are you looking for recipe inspiration Fruit Custard Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Fruit Custard Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Fruit Custard Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Fruit Custard Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Fruit Custard Pudding adalah 4-6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Fruit Custard Pudding estimated approx 20 -30 Minutes.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Fruit Custard Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Fruit Custard Pudding use 6 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Fruit Custard Pudding:
- 2 cups Seasonal fruits, chopped
- 1 ltr Milk
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp Custard powder
- 4-5 Cardamom pods
- 1 tsp Mix fruit essence
Steps to make Fruit Custard Pudding
- In a pan boil milk and let it use two three fourth quantity. Add sugar in milk.
- In a small bowl take custard powder, add half cup milk in it. Mix it well then add in the boiling milk at the same time keep stirring. Add cardamom powder in it and keep this custard milk aside to let it cool down.
- Now take all the mix fruits.
- If you don't have sugar syrup then you can make it by adding one cup sugar and one cup water and cook it on medium flame for 10 minutes now in this sugar syrup hard mix fruit essence and dip bread slices into the sugar syrup
- Now take a baking dish and make a layer of sugar-coated bread in that dish. On top of that spread a layer of custard
- Now about the custard layer spread all the fruits in the baking dish. Now pour all the remaining custard on top of the fruits. Garnish the custard with tutti fruiti.
- Keep this reddy custard in the fridge for 1-2 hours. Serve it chilled anytime.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Fruit Custard Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!