Are you looking for recipe inspiration Coconut & Pineapple Shrimp ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Coconut & Pineapple Shrimp What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Coconut & Pineapple Shrimp, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Coconut & Pineapple Shrimp delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Coconut & Pineapple Shrimp adalah 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Coconut & Pineapple Shrimp estimated approx 25 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Coconut & Pineapple Shrimp home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Coconut & Pineapple Shrimp use 6 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Coconut & Pineapple Shrimp:
- 1 can Patak's Creamy Coconut &Pineapple Sauce
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1/2 large red pepper julienned
- 1 lb large shrimp
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 green onion for garnish
Steps to make Coconut & Pineapple Shrimp
- Heat a frying pan to medium heat. Add onion & red pepper and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add shrimp, cook about 2-3 minutes each side or until pink and just done.
- Add sauce and turn heat up to bring to a simmer. Cook for 2-3 more minutes.
- Garnish with finely sliced green onion and serve.
- TIP: If sauce is too thick, add a little water or stock. If you want it spicy, add crushed chillies. Serve Patak's Mango Chutney or Hot lime Pickle as a condiment.
- For more recipe ideas visit www.patakas.ca
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Coconut & Pineapple Shrimp which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!